Yesterday was a busy day.. since morning. Calling the insurers to find out clients' policies details etc. Lunch with my ex-agent, Linda Lee. She wanted to buy me my farewell lunch. After lunch went to Sim Lim Square to buy namecard scanner for my boss. Afternoon, doing the insurance summary for one of the clients. Took me around 1 hr to do it.. too slow for my standard. :( By the time I finished all the things, 6pm liao... Time to knock off liao.
At around 2pm, I received a call from my ex-boss. She said my replacement girl tendered her resignation. My God! Me here starting work first day, over there was my replacement's last day of work. New secretary claimed that she cant take the workload there. Too much work to do, and messy filings. Told my ex-boss that filings, cant be helped. It's not messy as files were all labelled.. Just that all the papers not filed in yet, so it's messy. ;P She said ya.. she understand. When I was there, I really got no time to do especially if she's running for her sales. So now, she has got to do all the things herself.
Today, second day at work.. Quite boring. Nothing much to do lei. My boss running in and out of the office. He's going for his reservist next week and therefore got to do his sales by this week. He told me:"Sorry hor.. this week you got to swim on your own here. I'm too busy to coach you." Good for me lor.. no government here! ;) But if this continues, I will be very, very bored.
My office environment here.. young agents but they dont seems to be very friendly type. Luckily I do have friends here. They will drop by and chat with me for a while, or if I do need some help, I can approach them. :) Cannot eat/munch in the office. So I'm going to lose more weight! Die lah! Cannot munch! Well, but i dont care.. anyway, munch only in the afternoon after the cleaning lady go home. Ha..ha..
Yesterday morning, I took a packet of biscuit at my desk, cos I didnt know about the rules yet. The cleaning lady came and told m
e that I cant even eat biscuits at my desk I was quite shocked! Well, since then, she has been watching me with her eagle eyes!My boss room is located like 8 rooms away from where I'm sitting. He will intercom me as and when and I have to walk over to his room.. First day of work already got blister on my feet. Asked my boss if I can wear slippers here. He said ok, except when I'm meeting clients. No problem at all man! He..he..

My desk space is so small.. so miserable compared to the one that I used to have. Only got space to put a laptop and some papers.. that's it liao..
Overall here, it seems okay.. but a bit boring lor.. I miss my ex-colleagues!! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment