Recently I have been feeling very very tired especially after work.. almost like brain dead by 5.30pm. After work, at times I still got to meet the clients to get some forms signed and by the time I reached home it's almost 9-ish pm. Tired man!
Met one of my friends after work yesterday for dinner. She was actually so stressed up with her work that she had got mild depression. Luckily, she has already resigned from that job. My God! I think I better start to think of ways to de-stress myself before I get myself in the same situation as her. Those who knows me long enough will know that I used to go partying, drinking almost like 3-4 days a week, to de-stress myself. But at the current situation.. with a kid and working so late, I don't seems to have that privilege again. Sigh!
Sometimes, my boss will call or sms me at night or weekends to leave instructions for things to be done etc. Calling me once he think of something, and not accumulating a list of things before calling me. Sigh! Sometimes, I will get as many as 10 calls from him within 2 hrs. In the office, already got piles and piles of work to be done. Sigh..
How I envy my dear friend, Eve... SAHM, playing with baby, relaxing herself.. Oh! How I miss my confinement days... sob..sob.. Well, if I can find a good man, I don't mind being a SAHM!! :P But then again, I bet I won't be able to be one that stay at home for long..
So, what do I really want???? I myself at this moment also don't know. Maybe time to plan another break... to get away from my stressful work.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My dear, the grass is always greener on the other side :) I miss the socialising part of work, not nec the work itself now that I'm a SAHM. Besides, I'm not financially independent anymore, which I kinda miss.
About your boss calling/sms-ing after office hours and weekends, how about having a session with him to tell him that he should only do so for emergencies and to restrict such calls to during office time. Frankly, he's got to respect your personal time and for you to have a good work-life balance.
Post a Comment