After he went off, Rachel began to relax herself. I asked if she remembered him. She shook her head. She even asked if she has met him before! She really got no impression of him at all. Well, cant blame her as she only met him 2 times since she was 1 year old.
When we reached home, she was very excited about the new toy. Both of us started to assemble the toy. Actually, not much to assemble also as he has already done so for us. We just got to put up the little decorations.
Last week, my aunt bought a PDA for me. It's my birthday present from her for this year. We bought it before the GST went up to 7%. It's mainly for my work purposes as now my job is mainly client servicing and I got to know the clients details well. She has been very supportive of whatever I do in my life, be it my studies, getting married and later divorce, purchase of flat and my even current job. Thank you very much, Aunt Priscilla.
For the past week, I have been busy with my new toy and now Rachel is busy with hers. It will keep us both busy for this weekends though. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment