Yesterday was Racial Harmony Day for Rachel's childcare. They were told to wear clothes which represents their races. Rachel got to wear this Cheongsum which was bought by one of my mum's friends. Well, I must add that Rachel is quite an attention seeker! When she reached her school, the principal and teachers were "wowing" and "oohing" at her dress and she got the smirk face on her. :P There were other children wearing the same outfit but different color and I just wondered if they got the same treatment when they arrived.
As usual, I brought Rachel in to her class and within minutes, the whole class were crowded round her, including her form teacher telling her how pretty she looks etc. I thought I could get away then. Next thing I knew, Rachel called me and waved me a sweet "bye bye" and blow goodbye kisses to me with all her classmates and teacher watching.. Sigh, another attention seeking act by her.
Is she learning to act so that she can become an actress?? I hope not! :)

1 comment:
I really like the cheongsum that Rachel has on. It looks great :)
Hmm... yah... she's really posing like a model. Hahaha...
Post a Comment