Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Early Christmas for Rachel

It's early Christmas for Rachel this year. Yesterday, she got her new bicycle from me. Her old bicycle was a bit too small for her now. We got the 2 supporting small wheels out from her old bicycle but she was unable to balance herself after a few attempts. Initially, I thought of putting back the 2 supporting small wheels back for her but the shopowner said that the bicycle is a bit too small for her now, might as well, buy a bigger one for her? I have been wanting to get a bigger bicycle for Rachel for quite some time so I thought that was a good idea too and her old bicycle was a bit rusty at certain parts. So there she got, a new bicycle and she loves the color of the new bicycle.

After buying the bicycle, she saw a make up doll at one of those weekend stalls at my place. She has been wanting to get those makeup sets to play, but nowadays, the makeup sets were no long those paper plastered, fake type. They are using the real makeup with colors. I was worried if it will spoil her complexion and most importantly, I was worried that she makeup herself till I can't wash away the colors on her face. :P So now, there was this doll where she can play the makeup with. Instead of making up for herself, she get to do it on the doll face. I got it for her too. After she finish playing, she just use a wet tissue to wipe off all the colors and she can start making up all over again. Of cos, Rachel enjoyed playing with this doll as she gets to makeup for the doll. Once, she used yellow as blusher on the doll's face. I was really glad that there is such a doll out there. Imagine Rachel using yellow blusher on her own face! Well, I can imagine the headaches I am going to get when she grows up.... Rachel is quite a vainpot..

Today, she got a new Hello Kitty Handphone from me and my mum. The handphone that she was using was actually a pass down from my mum to Jonathan and then to her. Jonathan got a new China Handphone set from my mum then, those that enable you to watch TV while on the go. Jonathan found the Handphone very bulky and wanted to take back the Handphone from Rachel, so now Rachel has got no Handphone. Through my mum's friend, we got the Hello Kitty Handphone (made in China and dual sim card) for only $90. Rachel like having her own Handphone so that she is able to download her favourite songs, while for me is that I am able to contact her! Although she is only five this year, but she always like to play at the playground, or the basketball court, if not, she will be at bookshop playing games. At times, when I reach the coffeeshop after work for my dinner, most of the time she is nowhere to be seen. :(

No comments: