Recently the learning bug has been biting Rachel. :) Last Saturday, she took her notebook and asked me how to spell and write her name. Wow! I was glad man! Bcos I don't have to force her to learn how to write her own name. And since then she just concentrated on writing her own name. By now, she already know how to spell and write. She even showed her teacher that she can write her own name. Teacher of cos, was impressed and even commented "Well Done!" which kept her happy and proud the whole day.
Her current hobby is blowing bubbles. Almost every weekend she will insist that I allow her to bring the bottle soap water downstairs to let her play after breakfast/ lunch / dinner. Sigh.. Well, I rather let her bring it downstairs to blow then blow in my house. :)
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Eileen,
It's always positive when they are keen to learn. Keep up the good work of encouraging her.. : )
cheers,
astee
Post a Comment