Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome to this world.. Princess Faith...

This morning at 9.26am, received a sms from my best friend, Eve's SIL - Astee asking if I have heard the good news from Eve. I called her after I received the sms. Was told that Eve has given birth to her baby this early morning. I asked Astee what's the baby's gender but was told to make a guess.. My guess was Girl! Bingo! Ha..ha.. I was right! :) Asked Astee for Louis HP number and sent him a congratulatory sms. He called me shortly after and we spoke for a while. Eve was still drowsy after the C-section, baby was fine too. According to Louis, baby looks like him. Louis was really happy! Laughing while he was talking! So happy for the both of them! Congratulations again my dear friends! I was so happy the whole day after I heard the good news. :D

As for Princess Faith... Welcome to this world! A lot of people will be showering their love and care upon you.. including us, Auntie Eileen and Rachel jie jie. :) See you soon...

No comments: