Finally.. last 7 working days with my current company. So many things not cleared, filed, thrown and hand over. Still in the mist of employing a new capable, trainable secretary.. Please... Come in asap or NOW! So that I can do a proper handover job.
I had an Admin Asst for 2 and a half DAYS. Not a very good experience though. Guess maybe she and me really cant click on the very first day. So now got to advertise and start calling for new candidates for interview.
This coming Fri (22/12/06), I will be going to Genting for my Christmas Holidays with Rachel and my mum. Rachel's looking forward to this trip as she gets to wear her new clothes, Snow White Princess shoes and socks. Finally into the Princess category.. not so much of Barney. And for me, it's a break for me as this Dec is really a horribly busy month! Hopefully, will be able to win some money while I'm there.. :)
Heard from my aunt, Priscilla, that my cousin, Raymond, has booked for Christmas Dinner at Genting for all of us on 24 Dec '06. Price is ard S$100+ per pax - go Dutch! Aiyoh! Such an expensive dinner. :(
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! S$100 per pax for a dinner sounds very expensive by Genting standard.
Dear friend, have fun in Genting, take more pictures and put up more blog. That's my New Year resolution for you ;)
Post a Comment