Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Down with Fever :-(

Now, it's my turn to be down with Fever.. after Rachel. :-( Got the fever bug on Sat, took Panadol Cold Relief tablets and thought would be fine. Who knows, ganna very bad sore throat.. the kind that it's painful even when you swallow saliva..

Still gung-ho, continue to go to work on Monday. By lunch time, cannot tahan liao, took half day leave back to rest. Finally decided to see doctor last night. Given a course of antibiotics, cold tablets (1 for runny nose, 1 for stuffy nose), fever tablets and 1 bottle of cough syrup. Given MC for today, but no choice, no one to cover up for me especially now that I'm clearing my stuff, so got to go back to work.

Today, my boss just told me to remember to write out a cheque for my AWS this Fri! Hurray! And she will pay me my salary after Xmas. To me, no diff lah! At least, still get my AWS now that I have already tendered my resignation. :-)

No comments: